Free 300 Credits [x500]

Free 300 Credits - Server x500 

- Get Free 300 Credits in a few clicks

1) Like Post and our Facebook Page - HERE
2) Share Post on your Timeline - HERE
3) Comment your Account Name (ID) - HERE

- Just a few rules to receive Credits

1) Post should be "Public" and visible on your profile timeline
2) 1 Player can get Credits only once and for 1 account (do not try to cheat)
3) Credits will be added after manual review in a time of 0 - 24 hours

nice and we can do this from now ? or only when server opens? i want to do it more to get more people rather than the credits. as i will use usd for credits. 

Also admin is it true 500x server will have a limit of total stats 44k while 30x server is 54k ? just curious thank you ! 

Just now, noywk1991 said:

nice and we can do this from now ? or only when server opens? i want to do it more to get more people rather than the credits. as i will use usd for credits. 

Also admin is it true 500x server will have a limit of total stats 44k while 30x server is 54k ? just curious thank you ! 

Yes sure you can do it from now already!

And yes this is true about x500. (different configs, builds for stats)

• Like 1

already liked shared and posted. but i rather not post my account id to prevent hacking. even if it means i wont get the credits its fine. i just hope people will join. 

as for 44k points. sounds interesthing. but gives Elfs and RF big advantage. maybe 50k would be best. but even 44k is good we can always see how it goes and work! thank you so much for your hard work ! and i've alread convinced my friends to join me in the 500x server in mean time i play on 30x and i love it!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, noywk1991 said:

already liked shared and posted. but i rather not post my account id to prevent hacking. even if it means i wont get the credits its fine. i just hope people will join. 

as for 44k points. sounds interesthing. but gives Elfs and RF big advantage. maybe 50k would be best. but even 44k is good we can always see how it goes and work! thank you so much for your hard work ! and i've alread convinced my friends to join me in the 500x server in mean time i play on 30x and i love it!

It is not needed to keep an account name in secret since each player get his unique password and can change it anytime. Thanks for feedback and have a great time playing our server!

• Like 1

there are pin/pw cracker softwares im just being abit more careful :) i really meant my feedback i think its first server where admin really care for players and this what makes this server the best in my opinion.   

talking of configs i would like to ask to make sure.  will the 500x use the very same balance and formula of 30x? the one after all the changes nerfs and buffs or will the 500x 

start again from the besic version 30x started before changes?    thanks.. if its gonna use same balance.. Wizardry damage buff for SM/Sum/ Energy MG is really needed and will be appreciated :)

x500 balance will be the same as x30 and of course some classes damage buffs will be done. About this in another topics!

• Like 1