Starred Mu
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Offattack (offline leveling)

Offattack (offline leveling) 

How to use Offattack?

1. Go to the place you want to level up and write command /offattack to leave character in off leveling mode
  2. Use it in any map (all maps allowed to use it)

Leave character leveling even when you go offline. Very useful to use while sleep or work!

• Character will NOT pick up any items;
  • Character CAN be killed;
  • Goblin Points for offline time will NOT be gained;
  • Character can use offattack maximum of 12 hours in a row.
  • (After time ends it will be disconnected from game)

Video:

The system has changed, the "/attack" command was removed, just use the command "/offattack" instead

System has been Updated

Also The system has changed, the "/attack" command was removed, just use the command "/offattack" instead

I press F12 and mu's window close. I want to log in again but I can't because it says that my account is conected. Does anybody can help me?

7 hours ago, Jorge2020 said:

I press F12 and mu's window close. I want to log in again but I can't because it says that my account is conected. Does anybody can help me?

Your Mu is hidden in the Task Bar, you can open it back, see screenshot below. 

f12.png

• Like 1

Guys i have a problem, i have 2rr, i try in two ways the offattack ( one is using the mu helper first and use offattack, and then escape exit game, the second time i try i use attack and offattack ). In both test i dont make more then 50 lvls in all night, what doing wrong ?

Hello guys, i have a problem and really need your help, i reach the spot - start mu helper - use the command /offattack - the game reconnect and log in - and here i press on the X on the top of the game, when i join the other day the character dont make level, it seems dont attack.