Jump to content
Starred Mu
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Invasion Monster Rewards

Recommended Posts

 Invasion Monster Rewards 

Golden Invasion Rewards

  • Golden Budge Dragon: Box of Luck
  • Golden Titan: Box of Kundun +2
  • Golden Soldier: Box of Kundun +1
  • Golden Goblin: Box of Kundun +1
  • Golden Derkon: 3x random Box of Kundun +2~+4
  • Golden Lizard King: 2x Box of Kundun +2
  • Golden Vapar: 2x Box of Kundun +2
  • Golden Tantalos: Box of Kundun +3
  • Golden Iron Wheel: Box of Kundun +3
  • Golden Dark Knight: Box of Kundun +1
  • Golden Devil: Box of Kundun +2
  • Golden Stone Golem: Box of Kundun +3
  • Golden Crust:  Box of Kundun +3
  • Golden Satyros:  Box of Kundun +4
  • Golden Twin Tail:  Box of Kundun +4
  • Golden Iron Knight:  Box of Kundun +5
  • Golden Napin: Box of Kundun +5
  • Great Golden Dragon:  5x random Box of Kundun +4~+5
  • Golden Rabbit: Box of Kundun +1

Death King Invasion Rewards

  • Death King: 100% chance of Box of Luck + Monster Summoning Scroll + Zen + Goblin Points

Red Dragon Invasion Rewards

  • Red Dragon: 80% chance of RUUD + Jewel of Soul + Goblin Points. 20% chance of RUUD + Excellent Ring, Pendant + Goblin Points

White Wizard Invasion Rewards

  • White Wizard: 50% chance of RUUD + Jewel of Bless. 50% chance of RUUD + Skeleton Pet with time
  • Destructive Ogre Archer: 70% chance of Zen
  • Destructive Ogre Soldier: 50% chance of Ring of Wizard

New Year Invasion Rewards

Rabbits Invasion Rewards

  • White Rabbit: Chance of random Jewel, chance of Skeleton Pet with time, chance of Zen

Summer Invasion Rewards

Invoking Demons Rewards

  • Golden Goblin: 30% chance of random Jewel, 70% chance of Titan's Anger

Eggs Event Invasion Rewards

  • Moon Rabbit: WereRabbit Egg
  • Golden Goblin: Golden Goblin Egg
  • Pouch of Blessing: Lucky Bag Egg
  • Fire Flame Ghost: Fire Flame Ghost Egg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Zander said:

any update on golden invasion ? I've heard you're working on em 

Hi! They are turned on already! Enjoy hunting :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2018 at 9:57 AM, Admin said:
  • Golden Lizard King: Box of Kundun +2
  • Golden Vapar: Box of Kundun +2

One suggestion: These two are A LOT stronger than Golden Devil / Golden Titan, yet, they drop the same thing.

It's probably a bit too much to change it to BoK+3, but they could drop two BoK+2, so it would be worth it to hunt them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 10/27/2018 at 9:57 AM, Admin said:

Destructive Ogre Soldier: 50% chance of Ring of Wizard

Another suggestion: It's ok to be able to only equip one ring at once, but you should at least manage to loot more than one. Since they have limited durability, it would be great to be able to gather a couple on each go.

Also would help keep the starting areas clear of these orcs that 1shot newbie players.

Edited by Leetolino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2019 at 2:26 PM, Leetolino said:

One suggestion: These two are A LOT stronger than Golden Devil / Golden Titan, yet, they drop the same thing.

It's probably a bit too much to change it to BoK+3, but they could drop two BoK+2, so it would be worth it to hunt them?

Done. Now they drop 2x BOK +2

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×